Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 3 Months Contract to Perm
- This position, located in Atlanta, Georgia, will be responsible for the billing/invoicing and cash application/reconciliation functions within client Accounts Receivable department. In this role, the individual will be responsible for, but not limited to, invoicing, subscription management, processing adjustments, account reconciliation, customer account set up / management, posting/tracking payments and resolving billing/payment disputes and inquiries.
- The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented, able to prioritize and multitask, possess strong analytical, organizational and communication skills with a proven track record of success in accounts receivable.
- Oracle Accounts Receivable (11i or 12R) strongly preferred.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK 8AM - 9: 00PM. The shift could change from week to week. Candidates must have complete flexibility to work within these hours. 40 hours per week, NO Over Time.
- phone/in person interviews