- Work as a team with Sales Partners and Account Managers on inventory reallocations to alternative placements.
- Collaborate with Advertising Operations to reserve and book inventory and to create insertion orders.
- Help clients meet business goals through accurate and effective campaign implementation.
- Enter orders into order management system in a way that creates efficiencies around reporting, billing reconciliation, and other post-launch activities.
- Reconcile billing in collaboration with Account Managers, Ad Operations, and Finance.
- Help address OEM and Agency client needs by utilizing internal resources/capabilities.
- Engage in National Client Services meetings to share best practices and develop skillset.
- Maintain superior computer, written and verbal presentation skills including correspondence, reports, graphs, charts, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Digital media, agency and/or automotive industry experience is a plus.
- Understanding of marketing and advertising.
- Advanced working knowledge and experience working with MS PowerPoint, MS Excel required; DART and third party reporting strongly preferred; advanced Excel skills are a plus.
- Bachelor' s degree from a four-year college or university.