- Identifies revenue opportunities and prospective clients within assigned territories through face to face meetings, telephone communications, marketing programs, and other activities as needed. Conducts face to face meetings with prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Ensures suspect identification, planning, account qualification, and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
- Responds to customer requests for information and gives online presentations.
- Identifies and closes additional product and/or service sales with existing clients to further develop the client relationship.
- Manages client relationships and expectations during the sales cycle.
- Maintains existing/prospective client records, in accordance with company policies, to include call notes, scheduled client interactions, contact information, and other relevant client information, in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system; currently SalesForce.Com.
- Bachelor' s Degree, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in outside B2B sales (Previous experience in Merchant Services preferred)
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing rates?
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.