• Receive and process payments in accordance of established procedures and guidelines.
• Review and verify invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Input invoices for payment and perform check runs.
• Monitor customer account details for delayed or non-payments.
• Set up credit terms for customer accounts.
• Investigate discrepancies and reconcile any differences.
• Resolve billing errors to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and prioritize time effectively.
• Basic functional knowledge of MS Office applications.
• At least 1 year of general office experience.
• A High School Diploma or GED required.
• General working knowledge of accounting principles is preferred.