- The primary responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk position are to contact customers for payment, apply payments received, resolve any payment discrepancies, and/or receive invoices and process for payment.
- Communicate with customers to facilitate timely receipt of payments.
- Receive and process payments in accordance of established procedures and guidelines.
- Review and verify invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Input invoices for payment and perform check runs.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all transactions.
- Monitor customer account details for delayed or non-payments.
- Set up credit terms for customer accounts.
- Resolve billing errors to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Basic functional knowledge of MS Office applications.
- At least 1 year of general office experience.
- A High School Diploma or GED required.
- General working knowledge of accounting principles is preferred.