App. Support Analyst
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (required) and Adobe Suite (preferred).
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking.
- Ability to review usability test results in order to guide software design decisions and considerations.
- Ability to develop details use cases to serve as input to developer technical spec development and QA test plan development.
- Preferred: Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) certification preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience developing business requirements and UI behaviour specification for software development environment.
- Five (5) years of experience performing requirements gathering, business process and workflow analysis and change management.
- Five (5) years of experience developing formal system specification and requirement documents.
- Three (3) years of experience in Agile/Scrum development lifecycle preferred.