Applications Development Analyst Intermediate
- Assist ADOL' s UI programming support staff with the developing, testing, documenting, and ongoing maintenance of all systems, sub-systems and associated processes deployed for use by and in support of the Unemployment Compensation Division.
- Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Develops solutions requiring analysis and research.
- Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a specific business area.
- Works on one or more projects as a project team member or occasionally as a project lead.
- Typically has 8 plus years of programming/systems analysis experience.
- Must have experience in these technical environments: IBM Mainframe, COBOL, CICS, VSAM, Easytrieve and JCL.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work.