Assoc HR Business Partner
Job Title: Assoc HR Business Partner
Job Location: McDonough, GA
Contract Duration: 4+ months
· Assist with the implementation of corporate human resource policies at the segment or division level.
· Facilitates organization and leadership development efforts, working with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues.
· Resolves employee relations issues through a systematic approach.
· Assist senior management in the development of solutions through cultural and process perspective organizational development.
· Assists in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.G., employee engagement, salary reviews, bonus awards, equity grants, workforce planning, and organizational changes). Provides feedback and insight to corporate level HR functions.
· Supports team members and managers in a single division and/or single line of business, to determine methods and procedures for the appropriate course of action.
· With some oversight, ensures the company is compliant with all applicable HR laws/regulations and participates in audits by validating the accuracy of data.
· Provides advice and counsel in assigned areas regarding management practices, performance management, organizational effectiveness, general employment practices, recruitment and staffing, compensation, team member development, employee relations, compliance, workers compensation, health and welfare benefits, HR operations, and payroll in support of business objectives.
· Provides feedback and advise to leaders to help ensure fair and consistent administration of compensation practices throughout organization, including, but not limited to, merit increases, promotions, developmental increases, Restricted Stock Awards, and bonuses with upper management and possibly Group Executive level.
· Partners with the business leaders to understand their strategic objectives, supports and executes on people initiatives, such as engagement, change management, leadership development, recruitment, retention strategies, and organizational effectiveness in support of the business objectives within their assigned area.
· Bachelor' s Degree - No degree specified; combination of relevant professional training and/ or experience in lieu of degree accepted Typically Minimum 6 Years Relevant Exp - Previous corporate HR experience SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE - Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways.
· Having ownership of a sub-function, account or matrix management responsibilities, applies knowledge to meet goals, maintain relationships, propose opportunities to expand the business, and lead matrix teams. Some barriers to entry exist at this level (e.G., dept./peer review). J
· Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
· Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
· Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Builds on/Maintains external relationships of assigned accounts.
· Supervision - Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
· Minimum 6 years HR related experience
· Preferred HR related experience in a call center environment.