Associate Network Analyst
Greenville SC 301 North Main St, SC
- Basic understanding of telecommunications industry and vendor equipment.
- Computer software knowledge to include Microsoft Office, Custom Planning Tools and Databases.
- Good analytical skills; the ability to prioritize projects; good oral and written communication skills; and good interpersonal skills.
- 2+ years’ experience with IT/LAN/WAN in an operations or help-desk environment.
- 2+ years troubleshooting network elements, protocols, services, and transport layer problems.
- Knowledge of central office transport equipment including test methods.
- Understanding of ATM and/or frame relay services.
- Knowledge of broadband equipment, protocols, and networking.
- Cisco CCNA desired.
- Associate Degree in a technical discipline and 3-4 years technical/telephony experience with 3+ years directly related to the job; Or 6+ years of directly related telephony or network operations experience and/or an equivalent combination of education and directly related experience required.
- 2-year degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience required. 4-year technical degree preferred.