Associate Network Analyst
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing Tier II operational support for Client' s broadband customers.
- The position will generally interface via phone, chat, and trouble ticketing systems with Client technicians and front-line technical service representatives.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of data networking, particularly experience with ATM, ADSL, and/or IP networks is desired.
- Basic understanding of telecommunications industry and vendor equipment.
- Computer software knowledge to include Microsoft Office, Custom Planning Tools and Databases.
- 2+ years experience with IT/LAN/WAN in an operations or help-desk environment
- 2+ years troubleshooting network elements, protocols, services, and transport layer problems
- Knowledge of central office transport equipment including test methods
- Understanding of ATM and/or frame relay services
- Knowledge of broadband equipment, protocols, and networking
- Cisco CCNA desired
- Associate Degree in a technical discipline and 3-4 years technical/telephony experience with 3+ years directly related to the job; or 6+ years of directly related telephony or network operations experience and/or an equivalent combination of education and directly related experience required.
- 2-year degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience required. 4-year technical degree preferred.