Benefits Analyst I
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Tampa FL
- Respond to basic inquiries from employees, retirees, and managers regarding HR plans, programs, and processes in accordance with Company policy.
- Create and run ad hoc HRIS reports to provide input for analysis, reporting, data integrity review, and correction.
- Audit invoices and reimbursement requests and reconcile expenses of benefit plans and programs to ensure accurate reporting and timely payment of invoices and reimbursements.
- Enter and audit transactions and resolve errors in HR systems (e.G., SAP, stock, POP, BW) to ensure accurate data.
- Conduct fact-finding investigation activities (e.G., interviews, document review, consultation with appropriate Company officials) related to internal and external inquiries, complaints and concerns and prescribe appropriate remedy to resolve complaint or concern.
- Education Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Related Work Experience - At least 2 years
- Benefits Administration: Understanding of the recordkeeping and operational aspects of multiple or single benefit plans including health & welfare, defined benefit and defined contribution plans.
- Benefit Plan Reporting - Ability to prepare participant and financial reports for health and welfare plans and retirement plans.
- Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one' s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer.
- Data Analysis: Knowledge of data analysis methods, which includes the ability to analyze and interpret data.