Billing Implementation Specailist III
Boca Raton, FL
- Review, interpret, and build flat files.
- Provide recommendations for billing file types and formats based on technical specification requirements. Coordinate, create, work, and test with internal and external customers the building and implementation of complex billing files.
- For assigned customer implementations, ensure the customer of the benefits of integrating with the Office Depot platform with the objective to increase cost savings for them and Office Depot.
- Triage customer issues and support from multiple Billing shared inboxes to include entering IT defects.
- Recommend and participate in enhancements for billing in Oracle.
- Preferred bachelor' s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field (with most recent in the last 6-12 months).
- Writing and manipulating Flat Files (i.E. Fixed and delimited).
- SQL database queries.
- Access database management and maintenance.
- Excel – expert level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.