CAMS Data Specialist
- Responsible for the processing and maintenance of contract information within this company' s Account and Contract Management applications (CAMS) as well as the display of that information on this company' s electronic catalog (SCA).
- Experience and knowledge with relational databases, data quality, data analytics, purchasing agreements, contract language.
- On behalf of Sourcing and Contract Management, develop and run a variety of QA queries and do file analysis to ascertain integrity of data prior to loading into system.
- Investigate questionable data; interpret and analyze large data sets with multiple pricing tiers (from 1 to up to 100 in some cases).
- Report issues and resolutions to Contract Management and Sourcing Teams.
- Analyze root cause of data errors, identify repeat errors, and inform sourcing/contract management teams.
- Review, analyze and interpret sales data coming in from suppliers; issue resolution and communication with Data Acquisition team to maintain data integrity and flow through to Spend Advisor.
- Bachelor' s Degree in related field (Business, healthcare, technology or related field).
- 2 years related experience.
- Experience analyzing large data sets and trending and reporting out on findings.
- Experience defining and designing metrics and dashboards.
- Experience managing projects through tasking, resource allocation.