CB Communications Spec I
- Executes communications supporting proactive and reactive activities for VIP customers to ensure services are continuously available and meet SLA or Quality of Service performance levels.
- Notifies strategic CB customers of scheduled maintenance activity and potential impact of service.
- Responds to VIP escalations and provides initial diagnosis (HFC & Optical) of customer issues for appropriate routing for support.
- May analyze outages with client various organizations ensuring root cause and corrective/preventative action is identified. Follows through and ensures identified improvements are implemented.
- Provides information to customer in an after-action report, when necessary.
- Identifies operational process gaps and recommends corrective action.
- Partners with change management for impact identification, network validation, MOP creation and execution of activities.
- Utilizes ICOMS, Remedy, Granite, and various network devices to identify and resolve customer issues and/or perform proactive tasks.
- High School Diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization and with customers.