- Responsible for planning activity to maintain proper inventory required for fulfilling demand requirements within all vending outlets.
- This will be accomplished by selecting and planning daily work activities for Full Service Drivers at a branch and route level.
- This may include not only selecting orders based on predictive demand but also scheduling other Driver activities.
- Responsible for analyzing and selecting full service vending fills required to maintain proper inventory levels to meet predicted demand by EasiTrax system.
- Target scheduling all vendor fills as close as possible to EFR@SO (Effective fill rate @ sold out)
- Process CSTs and incorporate into the daily schedules as appropriate
- Incorporate space to sales changes, data evaluation visits, and EMO requests into the daily Driver schedule
- Consider driver resource availability and length of day requirements when selecting work for scheduling.
- Maintain schedule profiles and master data in the EasiTrax system
- Drive continuous improvement in key business indicators.