CF-Quality Assurance Technician
Grand Prairie, TX
- Responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative testing of raw materials and finished goods.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of finished product, blend syrups, and raw materials throughout the entire production process.
- Analyze syrup beverage and/or water attributes.
- Audit container rinsers, air blowers, filters, and coders to ensure proper operations.
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits and isolate product that does not meet standards.
- Performing CIP sanitation for filler lines and blend tanks.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining RO, UF and distilled water treatment system.
- Receive and test CO2 and all raw materials prior to production process.
- Maintain highest possible house keeping standards to prevent microbial contamination.
- Performing and interrupting micro and bromate testing using an IC