- Responds to customer inquiries via telephone, email, SMS and Chat to provide problem resolution in accordance with the organization' s service standards.
- Receives and/or places telephone calls which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company' s/assigned client' s products and services. .
- Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
- Resolves basic or tier 1 payment and account related requests.
- Provides standardized or scripted responses by utilizing basic user friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI) screens for client systems and established documentation and processes.
- Determines basic reasons for customer issues using a client provided decision tree and escalates or refers unresolved customer grievances and requests to more experienced Customer Service Representatives or designated departments for further investigation and resolution. .
- Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments.
- Works under close supervision.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent– or equivalent and zero to two years specialized training/related work experience.
- Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks