Cash Application Analyst II
Boca Raton, FL
- Ensure the accurate and timely reconciliation of cash deposits form the bank depository accounts balance to the funds posted in the Accounts Receivable system.
- Create entries into the AR system that “ generate cash”, monitor cash deposits, lock box activity and develop and report on cash on account.,
- Responsible for weekly audits of outsourced processing to ensure that incoming cash was posted properly to the appropriate accounts and invoices.
- Escalated customer issues and extensive research.
- Complex activities (Adjustments, agency checks, tier 1 / sensitive customers, audit, legal requests, bank errors, CCS research, executive inquire, furniture issues, missing payments, non A/R checks, refund checks, returned bank items, reversals, cross country lock-box reconciliation, stop payment / void requests, Tech Depot requests).
- Defect resolution and system enhancement testing.
- Must have a good working knowledge of excel, word, mainframe systems, and Oracle.
- College degree preferred.
- 2-5 years business related experience.