Client Account Manager
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Duration: 4+ Months Contract
- Inside Account Management ideal
- Sales and/or Account management experience
- Experience building account plans
- Worked in a pay for performance/commission based role
- Telecom/IT preferred
- Junior to senior level depending on the team' s needs at the time of hire
- Computer savvy
- Achieve revenue growth objectives by increasing revenues within current base: Research, develop, and grow assigned customer base by product and network upgrades, cross-sells, and adding additional/new services. Continually inform customers about new services and the benefits they bring to their business.
- Build in-depth knowledge of customer business profile to include detailed managed network services spend, potential growth, and competitive landscape.
- Achieve outlined monthly quota targets.
- Stay engaged with customers to deepen relationships and recognize new opportunities through a regular proactive call schedule.
- Meet customer needs and maintain a loyalty relationship by acting as a liaison between billing, customer service, tech support, and any other internal needs to resolve issues.
- Ensure post-sales support is delivered by leveraging sales support structure.
- Project manage the day-to-day support and after-hour escalations for both Repair and Orders.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Engineers on pre and post sales.
- Coordinate and Conduct meetings via Lync with assigned client base.
- 2-5 years of sales of network communication and/or managed IT services experience
- 2-3 years of account management, customer service, and base & direct sales
- Experience with sales force automation systems preferred
- Understands and can demonstrate the drive to tailor a customer service solution specific toward a unique customer need
- Strong Soft Skills (excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills)
- Must demonstrate the ability to make quick and sound decisions
- Must be extremely self-sufficient and can demonstrate ability to use tools and resources provided with little to no additional supervision or guidance
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (word, excel, power point, etc.)
- Bachelor' s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience.