Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 4+ Months
- Author and coordinate weekly sales communications, ad hoc e-mail messages, intranet articles and communication plans by working across multiple departments.
- Monitor, measure and report on the effectiveness of internal communication vehicles.
Maintain accuracy of ongoing communications content calendar, departmental calendar of events and weekly newsletter distribution lists.
- Serve as liaison with Marketing, Product Management, Operations and other key departments to ensure company-facing materials and collateral are up to date and appropriate for the field – and provide counsel on timing and channels for messages.
- Assist in creating and updating PowerPoint presentations, e-mail newsletters and other digital communications.
- Obtain knowledge of all products, services and accounts; proactively work with internal partners to determine what' s relevant to the sales department.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive information for use by Management.
Maintain superior computer, written and verbal presentation skills including
- Correspondence, reports, graphs, charts and PowerPoint presentations.
- Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Serve as the project coordinator for special projects.
- Communicate consistently, effectively and within a timely manner with Management regarding the general state of business.
- Provide support to the Manager of Communications & Coordination and the Media Sales team.
Up to 15% travel required, including some overnight trips
- Bachelor' s Degree in journalism, public relations, communications or related field – or equivalent relevant experience.
- 2+ years' experience in corporate or employee communication, journalism/media, marketing or PR industries required (automotive experience a plus)
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (writing, editing, proofreading, interviewing skills)
- Ability to multi-task and keep numerous projects on track and on budget
- Proven ability to manage projects from start to finish.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel is required.
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills; Detail-oriented.
- High level of communication skills with experience in interacting with all levels of Management and employees.