Curriculum Dev Spec Sr
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 months Contract with possible extension
· Under broad direction, designs and develops complex learning solutions for a Sales audience that can include learning solutions such as multi-day structured learning events, blended designs, non-linear designs, self-development designs, multiple course curricula, action learning, and media-based learning.
· May also leverage gamification, interactive multimedia, video micro learning, peer-to-peer learning, scenario-based learning and content curation.
· Manages the deliverables for a training solution and creates evaluation strategies for levels 1, 2 and 3.
· Designs for multiple sales-related retail audiences to include: inbound call center, retention, retail, multi-dwelling/single family unit, and 3rd Party Retail.
· Partners with clients to analyze and document course requirements. Coordinates quality control, proofreading, and distribution of courseware.
· Loads, tests and migrates deliverables to the SumTotal LMS.
· May load deliverables, actions and triggers to the Mobile platform.
· Plans, conducts, leads, and participates in train the trainer.
· 3 - 5 years’ experience as an instructional designer using the ADDIE process to craft instructor led, web based, virtual and / or mobile learning solutions.
· 2 - 5 years’ experience working within a Sales Organization creating training experiences to include sales/selling techniques, call center, and Retention content.
· 1 - 5 years of experience using Articulate Storyline to craft web based learning deliverables.
· 1 - 5 years of experience using Adobe Captivate to craft web based learning deliverables
· Ability to work autonomously and guide highly sales-related discussions to draw out learning requirements and opportunity.
· Ability to consult and communicate at various levels of leadership throughout the organization to engage SMEs, sponsors and leaders.
· Agility in working on multiple initiatives in a concurrent manner.
· Disciplined in technical writing and documentation.
· Excellent organization skills.
Thanks & regards,
Tech Providers, Inc.
404-594-8161 | dmarshall@techproviders.Com