Customer Care Specialist
- Serve as the single point-of-contact for customer issues from identification through resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments, as well as actions taken.
- Identify, assess and resolve issues; refer unresolved customer conflicts to designated departments for further investigation.
- Consult and maintain relationships with existing customers and educating them client' s Organization.
- Provide responsive and timely telephone, chat, and email support.
- Effectively communicate with sales staff (and other departments).
- Perform quality assurance audits of orders/loads and determine accuracy according to standards as determined by Ready, clients, and customers.
- Order and general data entry.
- High school diploma/equivalent.
- 1-2 years administrative office experience.
- 2 years customer service experience in an office environment.
- Strong phone etiquette.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a stable employment history.