Customer Service Representative
Duration: 11 Months
Location: Pocatello, ID
- Our Customer Service Representatives (Inside Sales) professionally represent the Company to our Customers with the knowledge and skills to provide them the product or service they need.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused? Industry and sales experienced
- Moderate computer skills, including communicating internally and externally via email
- Work experience in Microsoft Office; proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well.
- Knowledge of supply chain systems
- Knowledge of industrial products helpful
- High School Diploma or GED
- Respond to customer inquiries, provide quotes and take customer orders? Order and source products
- Negotiate sale and purchase prices
- Proactively generate sales and promote Company products
- Expedite backorders? Assist with pulling inventory and preparing shipments
- Assist with customer returns? Interact with customers and suppliers to obtain and fill orders correctly.
- Troubleshoot customer concerns.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Achievement Orientation; Persuasiveness; Initiative; Interpersonal Skills; Time Management; Planning and Organizing Skills; Judgment