Customer Service Specialist
- Provides customer service support primarily to internal customers;
- As a functional user, maintains department databases and systems. Performs data entry, downloads/extracts reports for daily, monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc reporting.
- May be assigned specific statistical or operating reports for review and monitoring.
- Applying standard department and regulatory operating policies and guidelines, reviews reports and identifies discrepancies and variances.
- Reviews loan documents to ensure documentation is approved and in compliance with regulations and company policy; maintains knowledge of current lending policies, procedures and regulations.
- Minimum Education:-High School Diploma.
- Minimum Experience:-6+ months job related experience.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of Credit/Loan standard operating policies and procedures, regulatory policies, terminology, methodology Experience in banking or financial services environment.