Data Base Analyst - Intermediate
- Responsible for developing applications and integrations using the Microsoft SQL Server platform and providing technical / production support.
- This will include business intelligence / data analysis, reporting, capturing requirements, testing, monitoring and implementing solutions via a structured software development life cycle.
- Provides IT support to Health Systems and Program Administration Division.
- Performs relational and multi-dimensional modeling and schema creation.
- Designs and develops Reports in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Design and develops ETL packages in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Must have data warehouse experience following Kimball' s Methodology.
- Participates in meetings with project managers, team leads, analyst, and other Agency staff as needed.
- Intermediate professional level role. SSIS 2008R2 and Higher SSRS SQL Server Management Studio, MS Office.
- Works on one or more projects as a project team member or sometimes as a project leader. May coach more junior technical staff.
- Experience Required:-Typically has 3 to 5 years of IT work experience as SQL/BI developer and support and relevant computing environments
- Experience Preferred:- Greater than 5 years’ experience including experience working in health care data analytics.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field. Or equivalent work experience.