- Manage portfolio of assigned accounts to identify, investigate, and analyze all deductions to determine their veracity.
- The investigation process will determine the course of action required to stop future occurrences of the deduction and if recovery of past deductions is possible.
- Review all applicable deductions in portfolio; primarily local and branch customers.
- Analyze cause of deduction and determine if deduction is legitimate or should be contested and presented again for collection.
- Recommend plan of action to minimize/eliminate reoccurrence to appropriate team members.
- Provide semi and monthly reporting of deduction portfolio as required by management teams.
- Develop electronic customer profiles which include deduction history, contacts, re-bill requirements, and other information which might unique to that customer.
- Utilize multiple databases and applications to investigate relevant pricing profiles.These would include Access, Excel, Margin Minder, BASIS, CARMS, PAT, CMA agreements, Internet Web-sites.