Desktop Support I
- Provide support of all desktop personal computers and related equipment
- To ensure that all employees have the appropriate tools to perform their job Function.
- Will be meeting face to face with end users.
- The job qualifications would normally be met through attainment of an undergraduate degree or vocational certificate,
- Or 2 years of experience in information systems, preferably in a technology environment.
- Duties require staff to exercise a high degree of discretion and independent judgment.
- 2-3 years desktop/desk-side support with exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of operating systems, Microsoft office suite and software applications
- Extensive experience troubleshooting software applications.
- Experience with active directory administration.