Boca Raton, FL
Location: Boca Raton FL
Job Type: Contract
Collaborate with IT and Business teams to ensure the applications are integrated successfully and enterprise services are established respecting the principles of Service Oriented Architecture.
Lead project engagement to define integration objectives and requirements.
Design, document, develop and test integration services using the Java EE, REST, SOAP and JMS on Oracle product suite.
The candidate needs to have strong knowledge on Oracle Service Bus, SOA Suite, BAM, Coherence, and Event Processing.
Assist with operational and production support, being responsible for satisfactory resolution.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with: Java EE, JMS, Web Services, REST and JSON.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Oracle Service Bus 11.
- Minimum 5 years of experience SOA Suite 11/BPEL.
- Strong experience using SOAPUI, Subversion and Jenkins or Hudson.
- At least 4 Enterprise Project deployments with Oracle Service Bus and SOA Suite.
- Experience with Unix/Solaris and Oracle/MSSQL/DB2 databases.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a team player.
- Development experience with WS-Security, SOA Governance, and Web Service Management tools.
- Experience in integrating with AS400 and Mainframe through MQ Series.