Digital Marketing Manager
North Hills, NY
- Support marketing execution of Eloqua based audience pages and assets and campaigns based on marketing calendar.
- Optimize DT website traffic plan, UX and manage day-to-day content and advertising. Updating content as needed.
- Support Digital Media – organic & Paid (for automated always-on programs and product/initiative campaigns).
- Support Social: Adwords, media, blogs, etc: Leveraging existing strategy identify execution plan (for automated always -on programs and support campaigns at first).
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns across mediums/vehicles.
- Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies.
- Experience execution online for a variety of channels including email, social media, web, advertising and blog.
- Experience working with or supporting sales and marketing initiatives.
- Proficiency computer and technology skills (experience with MS Office Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, SalesForce, Eloqua, Pardot, Social Media Platforms, and other platforms etc.
- Tech savvy - Comfort reading an editing HTML and/or CSS. Comfort in SFDC.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 2+ years of experience in online/digital marketing.