Boca Raton, FL
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with IT and Business teams to ensure the applications are integrated successfully and enterprise services are established respecting the principles of Service Oriented Architecture. Lead project engagement to define integration objectives and requirements. Design, document, develop and test integration services using the Java EE, REST, SOAP and JMS using Apache Camel. Assist with operational and production support, being responsible for satisfactory resolution.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- Understanding of service-oriented architecture (SOA) deployments with the ability to design applications
- Good knowledge and experience designing and developing applications and reusable components using J2EE technologies, SOA architecture, Application servers
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Apache Camel
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with: Java EE, JMS, Web Services, REST and JSON.
- Strong experience using SOAPUI, Subversion and Jenkins or Hudson.
- Experience with Unix/Solaris and Oracle/MSSQL/DB2 databases.
- Experience with Red Hat JBOSS Fuse
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a team player.
- Development experience with WS-Security, SOA Governance, and Web Service Management tools.
- Experience in integrating with AS400 and Mainframe through MQ Series.
- Experience or knowledge with Agile (Scrum)
- Skills Required (not all required): JBoss Fuse Container Karaf Kafka ActiveMQ Fuse Fabric Docker CXF Camel Xquery XSLT ELK Stack Spark AWS General Knowledge AWS Lambda Jolt