EBS Manuf/Procurement Business Analyst
- Partners with members of the Procurement COE and Category Sourcing to define requirements, scope analysis and reporting specifications, set reporting cadence, and establish data management plans.
- Develop a deep level of understanding of the data under analysis, focusing on ensuring the right balance of accuracy and completeness with timely delivery of required information.
- Create, manage, and support RFI/P/Q execution including post-activity reporting and analysis.
- Navigate seamlessly throughout the organization during data gathering and analysis activities, fostering relationships with partners throughout the business to support data requirements.
- Quickly develops an understanding around business requirements and solutions to service those business requirements.
- Leverage analytical techniques to further support complex procurement and supply chain projects.
- Bachelor' s degree in engineering, science, mathematics or related field required .
- 1-3 years of experience in Supply Chain, Finance, Operations, or related fields (consumer products experience preferred).
- Demonstrates basic business financial knowledge.
- Demonstrates proficiency in project management tools such as Microsoft Project as well as Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, SharePoint).
- Experience leveraging analytical ability to drive and influence business decisions.