EIS Speciality Wire and Cable -Inside Sales Representative
- Associates degree in related field Minimum 2 years related experience
- Ability to read and comprehend work orders, ISO procedures, purchase orders, business reports and technical information.
- Ability to communicate orally in one-on-one situations to vendors, customers, and associates.
- Ability to present information to audiences and respond to questions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide to calculate measurements such as length, width, weight, etc.
- Ability to compute percent and interpret graphs and charts.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work with difficult customers, vendors and others in stressful situations by telephone and correspondence.
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet software, possess analytical and budgeting skills, accurate and attentive to detail, budgeting, decision-making abilities, based on appropriate data, sound judgment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to write business correspondence and report