EMS Software Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Position Type: 12 months with possible extension
· Design and implement new features within the current EMS platforms.
· Maintain existing functionality within the current EMS platforms.
· Analyze and document as-is EMS architecture and baseline performance parameters.
· 3-5 years working with EMS platform GUI user-interface.
· Work with QA team to help ensure a high quality product is tested and delivered.
· 3-5 years' experience working on and supporting carrier-grade EMS/NMS platforms.
· Solid Experience with Unix Command Line Development.
· Strong troubleshooting, diagnostics, and performance management skills required.
· Experience working within Solaris and Linux RHEL infrastructures.
· Experience working within Oracle DB infrastructures & maintenance.
· Experience working on Nokia AMS 5520 (highly desired skillset), Nokia tools NA-F, PTF, Nokia SAM 5620, NSP, Ciena One Control, Cisco CPI
· Strong SNMP Data Collection knowledge.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong technical documentation skills.
· Proactive problem solver with attention to detail.
· Strong API Management skills.
Thanks & regards,
Tech Providers, Inc.
404-594-8161 | dmarshall@techproviders.Com