Enterprise Project Manager
- Middle level management. Works under general direction of senior level management.
- Responsible for the management of one or more medium to large-sized, moderately to highly complex projects.
- Typically has 5 to 10 years of IT work experience, including 4 or more years managing projects.
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions
- Experience with Microsoft Project Online
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field.
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is a requirement for employment beyond the contract period.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project management Professional certification or equivalent certification.