Financial Analyst II
- This role will assist the Client team in entering contracts for promotional events run at Client in their internal TradePoint contract system.
- This individual requires strong attention to detail and thoughtful accuracy as the information entered into this system drives both scorecard reporting and billings/deductions from customer for said events.
- In addition, this role may assist in reconciling and analyzing balance sheet accounts to ensure transactions are recorded accurately and account balances are accurately stated in accordance with GAAP and Company policy, in addition to researching and resolving any issues identified.
- Education Associate' s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Related Work Experience At least 2 years
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles (e.G., debit and credit) around transactional processes (e.G., accruals, marketing programs). This includes the ability to apply these principles and determine compliance with the principles.
- Ability to compare data from various data sources and identify inconsistencies or variances.
- Ability to research financial systems and processes (e.G., journal vouchers, expense reports, vendor file) to resolve issues (e.G., missing expense checks, missing journal vouchers).
- The ability to analyze financial data (e.G., validity of data including balance sheet account balance, P&L variance, volume trends, return on investments) This includes creating spreadsheets, explaining variances, identifying issues, and making appropriate recommendations.