- Serves as the first point of contact for Budget, Forecast, and Financial target discussions.
- Serves as the single point of contact for the Americas Region multi-million dollar operational and external contract budgets, reporting, auditing and tax regulations both domestically and internationally.
- Coordinates and monitors individual End User Devices Department' s annual budget financial planning and reporting by assisting in the annual budget planning for all applicable cost centers.
- Conducts monthly reviews with all regional Operations Managers and Department Manager ensuring that the latest information is reflected in departments monthly reporting.
- Reviews and interprets contract language to ensure that invoicing by the vendors is processed and documented accurately so the correct expenses are allocated to the correct legal entity. This includes: Client MFD Contract Prolongation, Monroney Printer Replacement Contract and Offnet Regional Telephony Contract.
- Performs other financial operational tasks such as creating, modifying and tracking required Global xBMs (pre PO approvals for FZ Groups) for the department. Also creates PO requisitions and tracks PO' s within all SAP systems within Americas region (i.E. IFT, MCP). Performs required Goods Receipts for all POs within Region. Processes all related invoices through SAP including verification, obtaining approvals and processing vendor inquiries.
- Provides justifications for Investments/spending complete with ROI calculation including collaboration with domestic and international tax authorities as necessary.
- BA/BS Business, Finance or Accounting or equivalent .
- 7+ years in a financial/controlling/accounting role to include experiences in controlling, budgeting, reporting and project management.
- 7+ years of experience with SAP finance modules for a global environment.
- 7 + years of International Finance processes and tax regulations.
- 7+ years MS Office skills as proven through business application.
- .Training: As applicable, per client training guidelines