JOB LOCATION: Greeley, CO 80631
PROJECT DURATION: 12 Months Contract
- At Motion Industries, our Clerical Staff are key members of our team.
- They provide the highest levels of customer service by providing assistance with administrative and accounting duties.
- Employee will function mainly in accounts receivable to start, then they will branch to other accounting functions in the future.
- Assist with all clerical functions of Accounts Payable.
- Process expense.
- Freight and inventory invoices.
- May include bringing 3 Way Match exceptions to Branch Operations Manager' s attention.
- Use system tools to identify accounts that need to be contacted to collect past due payments.
- May perform collections calls to customers with invoices past due.
- Track collection status in system.
- Handle customer billing, including sorting, stuffing envelopes and mailing customers invoices; enter credits as approved.
- Review routine reports to identify open orders to assets with order expediting.
- Answer incoming calls and direct caller to appropriate person.
- Open and distribute incoming mail.
- Maintain filing for Branch.
- May handle customer returns.
- May perform data entry for receiving.
- Ensure customer service requirements are met.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused.
- Ability to multitask and manage time well.
- Bookkeeping background preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED.