Madison Heights, MI
- To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing assistance with administrative and accounting duties.
- Assist with all clerical functions of Accounts Payable, process expense, freight and inventory invoices.
- Use system tools to identify accounts that need to be contacted to collect past due payments.
- Handle customer billing, including sorting, stuffing envelopes and mailing customers invoices.
- Answer incoming calls and direct caller to appropriate person, Open and distribute incoming mail.
- Maintain filing for Branch, May handle customer returns.
- May perform data entry for receiving.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage time well.
- Bookkeeping background preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED.