Pine Bluff, AR
- Assist with all clerical functions of Accounts Payable, process expense, freight and inventory invoices; may include bringing 3 Way Match exceptions to Branch Operations Manager Attention.
- Use system tools to identify accounts that need to be contacted to collect past due payments; may perform collections calls to customers with invoices past due, track collection status in system.
- Handle customer billing, including sorting, stuffing envelopes and mailing customers invoices; enter credits as approved.
- Review routine reports to identify open orders to assets with order expediting
- Open and distribute incoming mail
- May perform data entry for receiving
- Ensure customer service requirements are met.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Bookkeeping background preferred
- High School Diploma or GED.