HR Business Partner
- Build an understanding of the segment' s business and goals. Translate requirements to COEs for the development of needed programs. Partner with COEs in socializing, tracking progress, and managing change associated with programs.Work with hiring managers to understand their talent needs and engage the talent acquisition team to fulfill those needs.
- Analyze talent demand and supply in the business on a regular basis.
- Lead talent reviews and other efforts to build organizational capabilities.
- Work with HR colleagues and business leaders to drive process improvements.
- Not an exhaustive list; will perform other duties as assigned.
- 8 years of relevant HR experience
- Solid experience building rapport with leadership teams
- Experience working in or as a consultant to a Fortune 500 company, with 3-5 years' experience in one or more of the following areas: Employee Relations, Workforce Planning, Succession Planning, Compensation, Training / Development, Performance Management, Change Management or other applicable core HR function.