HR Business Partner
- Serves as a Business Partner at the segment or division level to: Assist with the implementation of corporate human resource policies at the segment or division level.
- Facilitates organization and leadership development efforts, working with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues.
- Resolves employee relations issues through a systematic approach.
- Assist senior management in the development of solutions through cultural and process perspective organizational development.
- Assists in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.G., employee engagement, salary reviews, bonus awards, equity grants, workforce planning, and organizational changes).
- Provides feedback and insight to corporate level HR functions.
- Supports team members and managers in multiple divisions and/or multiple lines of businesses to determine methods and procedures for the appropriate course of action.
- With less frequent oversight, ensures the company is compliant with all country, federal, state, and local HR laws and participates in audits and confirms accuracy of data.
- Designs, supports, and executes on people initiatives, such as engagement, change management, leadership development, recruitment, retention strategies, and organizational effectiveness in support of the business objectives within their assigned area.
- Bachelor' s Degree - No degree specified; combination of relevant professional training and/ or experience in lieu of degree accepted Typically Minimum 8 Years Relevant Exp - Previous corporate HR experience Society of HR Management (SHRM).
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR).
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.