- Provides HR support and guidance to our employees and managers on employee relations and problem solving requiring decision making skills and solid judgement that contribute to a high performance culture.
- Supports and drives our engagement and recognition initiatives.
- Creates an on boarding experience that solidifies the decision to join this company, allows for seamless understanding and enrolment in benefits.
- Partners with management to communicate HR policies, procedures.
- Advises managers in the progressive discipline policy.
- Partners and provide support to the HR COEs including annual processes.
- May develop and drive employee engagement programs collaborating with the business, the BRG' s and COE' s.
- Develops and delivers a consistent on boarding experience in collaboration with other COE' s
- Conducts exit interviews and shares data
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment laws.
- 12+ years of experience minimum of 4 years of knowledge and experience in employee relations, employee engagement, and employee development
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel and skills in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment law attorney
- Master this company competencies at the individual level.
- Bachelor' s Degree Required