HRIS Analyst Sr
- Serve as a primary point of contact for Workday projects, acting as a liaison between the users, IT teams and third parties; collaborate with all; to effectively prioritize and execute projects against the technology roadmap.
- Lead and advise the business partners in assessing technology needs, developing and documenting business requirements and functional specifications, developing test conditions, conducting acceptance testing and implementing solutions.
- Act as subject matter expert on Workday solutions and other HR applications and business processes within HR lines of business.
- Act as project manager for assigned HRIS technology or process projects, including managing project team activities, tasks, deliverables and timelines.
- Assist in developing updated delivery standards for the HRIS technology team, including refined processes to gather business requirements, updated testing strategies, and enhanced business readiness approaches.
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field; or equivalent training or experience in lieu of degree.
- Typically Minimum 4 Years Relevant Exp.
- Scripting knowledge, bankcard industry knowledge, understanding data structures, professional experience working with end-users to meet business needs.
- Working towards a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP).