IT Analyst, Infrastructure Integration
Location: Atlanta, GA
- This position is responsible for engineering, implementing, maintaining, administering, and troubleshooting add-on software in support of application infrastructure.
- These add-on software products include Web Servers, MiddleWare/Mid-tier Servers, Search Products, Web Traffic Reporting and Analysis software, Content Publishing, Citrix/Terminal Services, Load Balancing and Application Delivery appliances, Application Firewalls, DNS/DHCP Services, Certificate provisioning, Enterprise Integration Broker software, etc.
- The position performs and coordinates engineering and support efforts to ensure that business solutions are implemented and supported requiring infrastructure integration services.
- The position works closely with Infrastructure Solutions personnel to insure proper engineering, implementation and configuration of new technologies.
- The position works closely with the Development Consulting and the Business Intelligence and Integration group in Application Services to insure implementation of application integration strategies.
- The position works closely with the IT Service Center and IOC to ensure that proper procedures are in place to support end-user requests and to populate the IT Knowledge Base.
- The position provides technical expertise and guidance to maintain the performance, reliability, stability and security of production application infrastructure.
- Engineers, configures and implements application infrastructure add-on software
- Troubleshoots problems involving application infrastructure add-on software and performs Root Cause Analysis
- Administers application Infrastructure add-on software on a daily basis
- Follow standard processes for hardware, software and project completion
- Identify, develop, validate and document work processes that increase team effectiveness
- Monitor performance and identify performance improvement options
- Provide second-level support to other areas, both within and out of IT
- Diagnose and resolve client problems within service level time frames
- Develop and implement project plans according to Infrastructure Services guidelines
- Develop and maintain good client relationships
- Communicate progress, problems and best practices to management, leads and team
- General knowledge of core business
- General knowledge of information technologies (those currently used within the system and new technologies)
- Ability to effectively organize tasks, manage multiple priorities/details, meet schedules, and deliver on customer commitments
- Ability to negotiate with and influence others – internally as well as vendors
- Ability to build relationships and work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to provide and accept feedback
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate Southern Style
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge in one or more of the Infrastructure Integration add-on software products
- Specific knowledge of data network and computer system security and general knowledge of other IT infrastructure components
- Expertise in either Windows or Linux operating systems or working knowledge of the other.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engineering, installation and maintenance of application infrastructure and systems.
- Follow standard processes for hardware, software and project completion, problem resolution and change management.
- Provide full life-cycle management for application infrastructure and systems.
- Diagnose and resolve problems to meet service level expectations.
- Participate in departmental initiatives.
- Communicate progress, problems and best practices to management, leads and teammates.
Tech Providers Inc.
Tel: (404) 594-6021