IT Apps Manager
Location: Birmingham, AL
Duration: Full Time
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
- Candidate will act as a liaison to corporate IT and Client management in order to ensure business unit requests are complete and to ensure IT initiatives are completed timely and accurately.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Experience in a management position responsible for application development.
- Experience analyzing requests, project feasibility and scheduling.
- Experience in a position exercising independent judgment and decision making.
- Experience in a position researching and recommending alternatives for Information Technology initiatives.
- Experience in a position interpreting and communicating technical information orally and written.
- Three years management experience required.
- Experience selecting, developing and motivating staff members required.
- Experience in at least two of the following categories: workflow management software, web development and analytics software required.
- Experience with PEGA, SAS, and/or web development preferred.
- Experience supporting CMS Minimum Security Requirements or similar standards preferred.
- Healthcare and/or Medicare experience preferred.
- Master' s level degree preferred.