IT Infrastructure Architect / IT Systems Engineer
- Leads the planning, implementation and maintenance of IT infrastructure solutions and platforms that perform to defined functional and operational expectations.
- Delivers high-quality IT architectural systems and infrastructure designs with an eye for building the designed systems to drive service delivery, optimize cost and support established business goals.
- Establishes and maintains technical security architecture, availability, overall performance and maintenance activities.
- Serves as the IT architect and technical lead for service delivery of the scope of the built system by designing, reviewing and overseeing implementation of end-to-end integrated systems, enterprise data and metadata structures, as well as internal systems such as product deployment and licensing.
- 5+ years experience in IT architecture and IT infrastructure components
- 5+ years experience in enterprise systems analysis, systems design and systems integration
- 5+ years experience driving products from concept and ideation through successful launch
- 3+ years working on a team employing standardized project delivery methods (both waterfall and agile)
- 3+ years experience in IT application and/ or infrastructure maintenance
- 3+ years experience in project management