Infr. Engineer - Network
- Network (LAN/WAN) Communication Concepts;
- Wireless Network Concepts;
- Routing and Switching Concepts;
- Network Security, Firewalls, and IPS Concepts;
- Remote Access Concepts; Internet DNS Concepts;
- Operating System & TCP/IP Networking Concepts;
- Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot to provide solutions;
- Technologies: Cisco Nexus/UCS/Client/ASA/Client, F5, Checkpoint, Riverbed, Infoblox, TCP/IP, SNMP, SMTP, Radius, RSA, FCOE, IBM Proventia IPS, MPLS/BGP, OSPF, 802.11, 802.1X, QOS, Operating Systems (Linux, Solaris, AIX, Windows Server), Cisco handsets, IP phones, VOIP, POTS, PRIs, Voice & SIP gateways, ACD.
- A Bachelor' s degree (BA, BS) required. Area of study in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 4 -7 years of experience in one or more of the following Infrastructure Technologies: Networks, Storage, Server Platforms, Data Center facilities.
- Must work well with people in a multi-cultural environment. Must be a team player and willing to be proactive and work hard with the team and have a strong desire to advance into a full-time role should one become available.
- Supporting an Application Development environment. Required 4 Years
- A proficiency in primary technology domain concepts and ability use these skills to quickly produce something of value