Lead Cloud Engineer
Boca Raton, FL
- Work in an Agile-based environment to engineer, design, and deliver cloud-based platforms and solutions for mission-critical systems.
- Assist with performance testing and tuning of complex and high-traffic environments.
- Create, update and enhance written processes and documentation with a focus on ease of understanding and completeness.
- Develop relationships with and work alongside other functional IT groups such as networking, storage, database and security.
- Perform after-hours or weekend system maintenance and application support as needed.
- Technical Competencies:
- Architectural and engineering experience across a broad portfolio of Azure and/or AWSservices (VMs, Containers, Functions, Micro services, Automation/Orchestration, Networking/Content Delivery, Database, etc.
- Specific experience/familiarity with a combination of Docker, Kubernetes, GitHub, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, Splunk, ServiceNow, and related cloud systems and tools.
- Specific experience/familiarity with at least two scripting languages/interfaces such as Unix Shell (bash), Python, AWS CLI, Azure CLI, PowerShell, or Groovy.
- Demonstrable experience performance tuning, troubleshooting and resolving problems quickly and effectively in a production environment.
- Working knowledge of Internet Protocols, Networking, and TCP/IP.
- 5+ years of systems architecture/engineering experience in a large-scale enterprise environment, including the design, implementation, and support of Enterprise scale Java-based applications
- Working knowledge of disaster recovery, high availability and other technologies and principles that support business continuity; experience with DR capabilities in cloud and/or virtualized environments
- Expertise with enterprise data center technologies including storage platforms, network switching, and security infrastructure within a virtualized data center
- Information Systems:
Azure, AWS CLI, ServiceNow