Lead Office Clerk
Temple Terrace, FL
- Responsible for performing routine clerical duties in accordance with standard administrative office procedures within the Human Resources Department.
- Responsible for data entry and filing within the Human Resources department for designated facilities.
- Ability to scan documents and keep track of emails.
- Ensure integrity of data in various HR systems and daily processes.
- High School - GED or Diploma required.
- Bachelor' s degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience in accounting/finance function in automated office environment preferred.
- Strong computer and database skills; strong math skills, 10 key data entry skills.
- Strong knowledge of Case Management System software.
- Conduct research on discrepancies in accounts and/or reports for assigned area