- Completes all training database operations including: creating classes in the training system, processing enrolments and cancellations, monitoring pre-requisites and maintaining student course materials.
- Assist customers with phone calls and emails to ensure employees are loaded into learning system accurately and correct courses are assigned.
- Analytical reasoning ability in routine situations to establish priorities, etc.
- Good reading, writing and numeric/logic skills to prepare correspondence, record data, basic math, etc.
- Communicates effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to deal effectively with associates and clients.
- Required - High School Diploma.
- Preferred Associate' s Degree or above.
- Languages: English( Speak, Read, Write )
Spanish( Speak, Read, Write )